Translate

Monday 5 November 2012

Decoration and Furniture likes from the Ideal Home Issue


 The following pictures have been taken from the Ideal Home December 2012 Issue.


Can be bought at
www.thedormyhouse.com
for £390 a unit.


I have a soft spot for decoration and furniture that have the purpose of organising your daily lifestyle, so it's no surprise that I really like the drawer unit to my left. Loving the Ivory colour with the wooden knobs. Just sets  an elegant atmosphere in your study room or even your hallway. 









Can be found at the
www.dobbies.com
from £6.00 for a H19cm cage


Now this Birdcage is a beautiful addition to your table set. I really like the  rustic bronze colour on the cages and how well they will complement your dinner table. It could also be part of your living room, with different candle colours to add that peaceful scenario.









Given to me by my boyfriend
found in most flower shops.
The colour this flower provides it's a certain "je ne sais quoi". When I took the picture, I was blown away by the detail and the different colours that this flower had, which we take for granted on an every day life. 

I decided to add it to this post, as I believe it would go really well, with the Drawer Unit and the Birdcage, as an extra feature which could really light the mood and make it that area extra appealing.






Let me know with your comments if you would do anything differently and what you honestly think.

Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment