Translate

Sunday 4 November 2012

Welcome!


Good Evening fellow readers. 

I would like to welcome you to my stylish blog! Where I will be sharing ideas and suggestions about decoration and interior design.

From the layout of the Blog, you can already tell I love bold colors, however during this adventure I will be making comments and pointing out key likes on current trends within interior design, to an audience that I hope will engage with me.

Let's all embark in this journey, and hopefully share each others thoughts in decoration and design. This way we shall build a huge community from an interest that started with a single post.

Ah, a little bit about myself, I am currently working full time as a Language Support Representative and studying a Diploma in Interior Design Skills at home.

The passion that I found in Interior Design and the idea of fulfilling someones dream is somewhat captivating and endearing. Therefore the need to share what I already know and like amongst people that share the same interest.

Thanks for reading and let the journey begin...

No comments:

Post a Comment